Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A sweater-coat! Mostly...


I sewed the coat together on Saturday (and wove in ends while I was at it). When I tried it on, it hung a little strangely, but I think the problem will be rectified with the addition of the collar, the button bands, and the buttons themselves.

I'm still working on other projects that I haven't taken pictures of, and it's starting to feel like my knitting is stagnating. I haven't really worked on anything else in the last month, and I'm frustrated creatively. Two of the projects are in second-whatever stage, and I'm bored. The other project seemed complicated enough, initially, but now I'm bored again and have the chart memorized, too. I'm not really sure how to deal with this knitting ennui, since most of these projects need to be finished soon.

And to finish, a picture of my kitty!


No comments:

Post a Comment