Monday, February 15, 2010

Progress Report

This is a slightly out-dated photo from my Knitting Olympics progress:


Isn't it purty? I took this photo Saturday night after spending almost all day Saturday knitting (not really. I spent half of Saturday reading, the other half knitting.). This is the back of the pattern I'm knitting, and I'm delighted to report that I have yet to notice any screw-ups.

Since that photo was taken, I have made this much progress:


(Yes, it is the same ball of yarn as in the previous picture.) I didn't work on the sweater much yesterday, since I was sick and tired and reading and doing homework and cleaning the apartment and grocery shopping. I'm rather pleased with my progress nonetheless, and will continue knitting after I do my homework for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment