Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Knitting Olympics Event Schedule


In my head, I have a loosely formed plan for my Knitting Olympics sweater. It mostly goes like this: Finish the back by Wednesday 2/17. That's pretty much it. I guess, outlining the rest of it, this is what it looks like:

Wednesday 2/17: Finish the back. (Possible, but unlikely, as I haven't even started shaping the armholes yet.)
Friday 2/19: Finish one front panel (with a pocket)
Saturday 2/20: Finish the other front panel (with another pocket - details below)
Monday 2/22: First sleeve finished
Thursday 2/25: Second sleeve finished, block finished pieces
Friday 2/26: If the pieces aren't finished, dry them in the oven. Stitch together as instructed. Start collar
Saturday 2/27: Finish collar and one button band.
Sunday 2/28: Finish other button band, make crochet button covers. Wear my lovely new coat for the closing ceremonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment